Additional Information: - Clinic site will be discussed during the interview process for the best mutual fit. Client will be opening a new site in Nashville 2Q2019.
- Great Opportunity for Loan Repayment
- Reside in the Heart of Nashville or Find a Quiet Home in the Countryside
- Required certification/licensure: Licensed in the State of Tennessee as appropriate, DEA, and board certified in Infectious Disease specialty which may be obtained within two years of employment. Maintain basic life support certifications.
- The Infectious Disease Physician/Provider is responsible for the provision of healthcare services to patients who receive their care at UNHS health centers. Such care may involve ambulatory services, night call care, hospital care and other as specified by UNHS.
- The Provider is expected to participate in quality assurance activity, member satisfaction, appropriate utilization of healthcare resources, electronic health record use and team meetings.