Compensation: $124,408 - $165,464 DOE | Plus $20K Hiring Bonus | Plus $15K Relocation Assistance
Benefits: Hugely Generous Benefits Package
- 100% Employer Paid Healthcare Premiums for Provider and Family
- Annual Alaska Airlines Tickets
- CME Time and Allowance
- Approved Worksite for Loan Repayment Programs Through Funders Such as IHS, NHSC (HPSA: 19) and Alaska's SHARP Program
Additional Information: HRSA Coordinator
- Gather and report on the data required to satisfy the HRSA performance measures in village clinics and the Nome clinic and provide patient and family focused medical care to area residents in accordance with NSHC’s mission, philosophy, medical staff bylaws, policies, and procedures while applying standards for medical professionals in the clinical/hospital setting.
- Monitor the HRSA performance measures, gather UDS data, prepare reports according to the grant requirements and assist with the administrative tasks required to satisfy the deadlines.
- 3 years of experience performing work in a clinical health care practice required.
- Can work with any active state medical license, Alaska license not required.