WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON TEAMWORK AND EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING WE DO
We hire exceptional individuals who are passionate about contributing their unique talents.
Landmark’s focus is on all aspects of care for the patient. This includes identifying and treating their medical, social, dietary, psychosocial and pharmacological needs. Our program includes urgent home visits, blood work, IVs, imaging and minor procedures. Be a part of a multidisciplinary team delivering high-quality, comprehensive and compassionate care to the individuals who need it the most.
We have created an enriching environment that empowers our team to apply their talents and transform lives.
The old-fashioned house call is now modern. Technology like mobile X-rays and mobile labs mean many services can now be provided to chronically ill patients at home – keeping them out of unnecessary trips to the ER, which most typically results in unnecessary hospital nursing home stays. We’d rather our patients be home to spend valuable time with their loved ones. This is why we designed the system to be available 24/7/365.
San Bernardino County, CA
San Bernardino County is included in the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, also known as the Inland Empire, as well as the Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA Combined Statistical Area.
San Bernardino County is located in southeastern California, with Inyo and Tulare counties to the north, Kern and Los Angeles counties to the west, and Orange and Riverside counties to the south. The county is bordered on the east by the states of Nevada and Arizona. The county’s diverse geography and extensive natural resources, as well as its proximity to major economic and population centers, provide unique opportunities for varied industry sectors to thrive, including commerce, education, tourism, and recreation.
• Seven passenger airlines and six freight carriers operate out of Ontario International Airport.
• The San Bernardino International Airport has over 28,000 annual flight operations comprised mainly of charter, corporate, and general aviation users.
• Six County-owned airports are located strategically throughout the county (Apple Valley Airport, Baker Airport, Barstow-Daggett Airport, Chino Airport, Needles Airport, and Twentynine Palms Airport).
Universities, Colleges, and Career Training
San Bernardino County offers many opportunities for college and career training, serving the educational needs of the residents and developing a strong workforce:
• Within San Bernardino County, major universities and colleges include University of Redlands, California State University/San Bernardino, Loma Linda University, and University of La Verne College of Law.
• Community Colleges in the county include Barstow, Chaffey, Copper Mountain, Crafton Hills, Palo Verde Community College/Needles Campus, San Bernardino Valley, and Victor Valley.
• In addition, there are numerous private career and technical educational institutions that offer certificates and degrees.
There are more than 100 diverse outdoor and indoor recreational opportunities, including regional and local parks, museums, and sports venues:
• There are 2.5 million acres of recreational land in San Bernardino County, and six acres of parkland per 1,000 residents – twice the California rate.
• Three out of every four residents live within one mile of a local park and within five miles of a regional, state, or national park.
• The Mojave National Preserve along with portions of Joshua Tree National Park and Death Valley National Park lie in San Bernardino County.
• San Bernardino National Forest offers year-round outdoor opportunities with over 679,000 acres of open space spanning San Bernardino and Riverside counties. A portion of Angeles National Forest also lies within the county boundaries.
• Multiple arts venues include performing arts and concert facilities, along with major museums, such as Cal State San Bernardino Art Museum, the San Bernardino County Museum, and the Planes of Fame Air Museum.
• San Bernardino County also has three professional minor league baseball teams: the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, the Inland Empire 66ers, and the High Desert Mavericks.
• The Auto Club Speedway in Fontana has world-class NASCAR and Indy car races, and the Glen Helen Raceway in Devore has international motor cross racing