Hours: 10 Hour Shifts | Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 6 PM | Friday 7 AM - 5 PM | No Weekends and No Holidays
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 17 Patients per 10 Hour Clinic Day
Call Schedule: Hospital Call is Optional if Desired | After Hours Calls are Covered by a Pediatric Nursing Triage Service
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $178K - $216K Based on Experience
- Relocation Assistance up to $6K
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with no Waiting Period
- $2,000 per Year In-House Benefit Covers KHS Primary Care In-House Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Group Disability Coverage
- 160 Hours of Vacation and 64 Hours of Sick Leaves
- 401k Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match
- 50 CME Hours with Allowance
- KHS Pays all Licensing Fees Required to Practice in Idaho
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Membership Dues for 1 Professional Organization
- Moonlighting is available with Bonner General Hospital for newborn and pediatric inpatient care.
- This KHS Sandpoint Pediatric Clinic is located in beautiful downtown Sandpoint - a desirable resort town with amazing outdoor activities that include the largest lake in Idaho and Schweitzer Ski Resort.
- This Level III accredited PCMH clinic provides high quality, evidence-based medical care in an integrated model with behavioral health & dental services on site while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
- This clinic is a WWAMI Pediatric Resident Training Site with residents rotating every 6 weeks.