Fulton County Health Center is a critical access hospital along with a 71-bed nursing home on a 128-acre campus serving the residents of Fulton County Ohio and surrounding areas.
The staff at Fulton County Health Center are committed to providing quality, personalized health care to our area residents.
Fulton County Health Center was first incorporated in 1929 when we completed the construction of Detwiler Hospital in Wauseon. In 1973 we moved into a new facility and became known as Fulton County Health Center. Our campus also includes a 3 story Medical Office Building. In the spring of 2017, we broke ground on a new 4 story Medical Office Building to be completed in 2019. Today as always, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing healthcare needs of our local residents.