Compensation: $45.00/hr-$61.43/hr; Varies by Experience and Location
Benefits: - Medical, HSA, and Dental
- Voluntary Benefits Include Vision, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Injury Insurance, Legal Services, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection, and AFLAC Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- 22 PTO Days
- $2K CME Allowance and 5 CME Days
- Carle Will Cover all Certification Costs Including DEA, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Collaborative Agreement.
- 403b with 2% Match and Employer Annual Contribution 5% of Eligible Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Assistance of $2K per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
Additional Information: - Family Medicine APP works with a collaborative team including the physician, APP, nurse and certified medical assistant to provide patient care in an ambulatory setting.
- Possibility for in office procedures
- Broad scope of patients including mostly adults, roughly 20% peds
- A minimum of one-year clinical practice is preferred.
- EMR: Epic