Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k With Match
- Paid Licenses and DEA
- $500 CME Allowance Plus 5 Days
- 19 PTO Days, 10 Holidays, 6 Sick Days
- Tail Covered, Facility Covered by the FTCA
- Possible Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Licensure required - Valid NYS LCSW
- Experience working in an environment that provides Individual/Group Therapy required.
- Must be culturally competent and sensitive towards diverse ethnic groups, cultural groups, including LGTBQ populations.
- Experience working in community-based health care settings is also preferred
- We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide quality, competent, safe and compassionate care based on established standards in a patient-focused preventative and treatment care.
- LCSW will work closely with a team of professionals to provide culturally sensitive, high quality, comprehensive health services to the community to achieve expected outcomes and comply with BSFHC Mission.
- EMR: eClinical Works