Hours: Flexible | Potential 4 Day Work Week | Clinic Hours: Mon & Thur 8 AM - 8 PM, Tues, Wed & Fri 8 AM - 5 PM, Sat 8 AM - 4 PM & Sun 10 AM - 3PM
Average patients seen: Negotiable
Call Schedule: Negotiable
Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- $500 CME Allowance Plus 5 Days
- 19 PTO Days, 10 Holidays, 6 Sick Days
- Commuter Benefits Eligible
- 401k with Employer Match
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 1 year of experience and board certification in Family Medicine required
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional experience in a health care setting is required.
- License to practice medicine in New York State.
- Effective leadership skills to guide an entire healthcare team and implement valid action plans.
- Strong business acumen to organize financial, human resources, legal, and political aspects of healthcare are essential.
- Must have technical skills to review and oversee electronic health records.
- Excellent clinical judgment and goal-oriented visioning for quality assurance.
- Experience working in community-based health care settings preferred
We are seeking a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) whose role will be to work effectively as a thought partner to the President & CEO, Board of Directors, and to provide leadership to the clinical team.