Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Some Saturdays
Average patients seen: 25
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - We offer MGMA Competitive Compensation with an Incentive-Based Stipend
- Earning Potential of $220,000
- Sign-On and Relocation is Available
Benefits: The Arizona Institute of Medicine & Surgery is growing and we are excited to begin offering additional benefits to our employees. The opportunity for the following benefits is available:
- Health Insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: The Arizona Institute of Medicine & Surgery is a medical group practice offering comprehensive medical and health management services. Presently, the facility operates with three physicians and we are seeking experienced Family Physicians and Internists to join our team.
- Amazing opportunity for a team player looking for a family-owned and operated practice.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-4 yrs of primary care/urgent care experience, however, new graduates comfortable working independently will be considered.
- Knowledge of Fluent or Medical Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- EMR: Athena
As an urgent care center, AIMS Urgent Care Center provides non-emergent medical care including the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones, cold, and flu symptoms to residents of the Kingman area.
- This close-knit community is within an easy drive of many highly popular southwest metros: 1 hour and 45 minutes SW of Las Vegas; 3 hours north of Phoenix; 5 hours east of Los Angeles.