The Arizona Institute of Medicine & Surgery is a medical group practice offering comprehensive medical and health management services. Presently, the facility operates with three physicians:
Dr. Attiya Salim, MD graduated from the Fatima Jinnah Med College for Women, University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan in 1979. Dr. Salim has been practicing for 37 years and specializes in Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
Dr. M. Azam Khan, MD graduated from the King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan in 1970. Dr. Khan specializes in General Surgery and Internal Medicine and has been practicing for 46 years.
Dr. Harris B. Salim, MD specializes in Internal Medicine and Urgent Care Medicine. Dr. Salim graduated from the Ross University, School of Medicine, Roseau, Dominica in 2008 and specializes in Internal Medicine and Urgent Care Medicine.
ABOUT OUR URGENT CARE FACILITY:
As an urgent care center, AIMS Urgent Care Center provides non-emergent medical care most typically referred to as urgent care services. This category of medicine includes the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones and sprains, burns, cold and flu symptoms, ear, sinus and respiratory infections, insect and animal bites, stomach viruses, skin rashes and most other non-life threatening injuries, illnesses and conditions.
Kingman is a city in and the county seat of Mohave County, Arizona. According to the 2010 census, the population of the city is 28,068. The nearby communities of Butler and Golden Valley bring the Kingman area total population to over 45,000. Kingman is located 85 miles southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada, and about 165 miles northwest of the state capital, Phoenix.
Points of interest:
- Hualapai Mountain Recreation Area.
- Kingman is well known for its location on Route 66.
- The city is a gateway to the gambling destinations of Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, as well as the Grand Canyon, California, the Colorado River, Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Lake Mohave, and Lake Havasu.
- Oatman, Arizona, a nearby "ghost town" tourist attraction.
- Keepers of the Wild, a wild animal sanctuary featuring lions and tigers among other animals.
- Kingman is the closest city to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a transparent horseshoe-shaped cantilever bridge and tourist attraction on the edge of the Grand Canyon.
- The Grand Canyon Caverns, one of the largest dry caverns in the United States, is a short drive north and east of Kingman.