Benefits: - Medical Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life
- CME Time and Allowance 401k with Match
- Paid time off
- Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable as Part of the Overall Compensation Package
Additional Information: - The provider will work at all sites and will need to work weekends.
- Requires BE in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Emergency Medicine. Must be able to see patients of all ages.
- EMR: DocuTAP
- Burlington is a small town with a thriving suburban economy and a superb school system.
- Our community is perfect for raising a family and offers a myriad of entertainment options.
- We are a growing community but are still able to preserve 350 acres for fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and more.
- Burlington is located in the Greater Merrimack Valley, which offers a beautiful backdrop no matter the season.
- All across our region hikers and bikers will find forests, parks, conservation land, and trails where they can get outside and get moving.
- We are located 30 minutes from Boston, 50 minutes from Manchester, NH, 75 minutes from Providence, RI, and 2 hours from Portland, ME.