Compensation: Earning Potential up to $280K DOE. Refer to the Additional Info & Facility Sections for more details.
- Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Options include Supplemental Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH FACILITY'S NEW HOSPITALIST GROUP
- Start working now with any active state license.
- Admits, Discharges, Rounding for 13 Bed rural hospital: Low volume facility.
- Work Schedule Flexibility for 14 On/Off or 7 On/Off. 8am-8pm shifts. Will provide evening call coverage
- Ability to run codes preferred - ER Dept will provide lead or backup support
- Provide inpatient diagnosis and treatment.
- Incumbent(s) may be called on to cover the Outpatient Clinic as schedule and time permits and determined by the Clinical Director.
- We provide health care to a population of approximately 10,000 Native Americans enrolled as members of the Winnebago, Omaha, Santee Sioux and Ponca tribes, as well as others. Our services include inpatient hospital care, an outpatient clinic, emergency services, a pharmacy, radiology and other support services.