Compensation: Earning Potential up to $353K DOE. See Additional Info & Facility Sections for more details.
- Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Options include Supplemental Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY !
- Start working with any active state license.
- 1 year ER experience required
- Administrative experience required
- Emergency Medicine trained physicians accepted: must be comfortable with rural hospital limitations
- Shifts negotiable - will be required to integrate administrative time with clinical time
- Telemedicine ER Services available 24/7 to our medical staff
- 8 ER Bays plus Isolation Room for 13 Bed rural hospital
- Mid-level Swing Shift Support 11am-11pm
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS and BLS required
- Will supervise ER Medical Staff (5 Physicians and 2 Mid-levels)
- We provide health care to a population of approximately 10,000 Native Americans enrolled as members of the Winnebago, Omaha, Santee Sioux and Ponca tribes, as well as others. Our services include inpatient hospital care, an outpatient clinic, 24/7 emergency services, a pharmacy, radiology and other support services.