Hours: 4 Day Work Weeks | 35 Clinical Hours per Week | Admin Day can be Completed From Home | Clinic Hours: Mon 8 AM - 7 PM, Tues, Wed, Thur, & Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: Nurse Triage | 1:12 Phone Only
- Guaranteed Compensation of $200,000 - $225,000 Based on Experience
- Incentives Available
- NHSC Loan Repayment | HPSA:19
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k with 3% Employer Contribution
- 160 PTO Hours
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week CME plus $3,500 Annual Allowance
- FTCA Medical Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Opportunity to join our Indianapolis clinic in 2020.
- Board eligible physicians must have plans to become board certified and will have 3 years to do so.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- The physician will provide continuing, comprehensive, and preventative health care to individuals and families.
- Indy is home to world-class universities, a vibrant arts and music scene, a competitive sports community, and some of the most robust bioscience and research organizations in the world.
- A short car trip to St. Louis, Chicago, Louisville, and Cincinnati