Compensation: $200K - $275K Total Earning Potential | Based on Experience and Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC and the State | Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- 401k with Match up to 4% of the Employee Salary
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
Additional Information: West Cecil Health Center seeks an engaging and driven Chief Medical Officer to join a dedicated team that is committed to making a difference in the community. Join WCHC in Conowingo, Maryland, ideally located at the top of the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. Located in a rural area, WCHC offers easy access to Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Want to improve health and wellbeing in an energetic, rewarding, and compassionate workplace? Visit our website at www.westcecilhealth.org to learn more.
- 5 years of experience required. FQHC experience preferred.
- Leadership experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will be an administrative clinical leader.
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified.
- At least 1 work day will be dedicated to administrative duties. This is negotiable.
- This is an excellent opportunity for growth in a leadership role.