Hours: 5 Day Work Weeks | 8 Saturdays per Year | One Evening per Week | Clinic Hours Monday-Thursday 9 AM - 8 PM, Friday 9 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 12 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 17
Call Schedule: Rotated
Relocation Assistance Available
- Base Salary Dependent on Experience
- 15% of Base Salary Bonus Potential Based on Productivity and Quality Metrics
- 3%-5% Annual Increase
- $300 Additional Compensation for Every Saturday (8 per Year, 9 AM - 12 PM)
- $5K Relocation Assistance
- Federal and State Loan Repayment
- 15 Vacation Days (Increases to 25 Days Over Time), 10 Sick Days (May be Used for the Care of Family), 9 Holidays
- 100% of Medical Insurance for Employee Paid by West County Health Center. All Out of Pocket Expenses Related to Medical Coverage is 100% Paid
- Paid Dental and Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance for Individual Employee
- Low Cost Medical /Dental/Vision Plan Premium Options for Family Members/Dependents.
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan for Pre-Tax Deductions up to $2650 for Unreimbursed Health Expenses
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan for Pre-Tax Deductions up to $5000 for Childcare Expenses
- Agency Paid Life insurance
- Paid Long Term Disability Plan
- 403b 2% Employer Contribution
- Extra Payment for Deliveries and Off-Site Billing Outside of Clinic Hours
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- All Licenses, DEA, CPR, ACLS Fees Paid
- CME Allowance
- EMR: eClinical Works
- Our ideal candidate is an individual who is committed to community health and interested in providing care to a diverse population / some with complex needs.
- If you are interested in working in a progressive, patient-focused environment where staff are valued and supported to do their best work, this is the opportunity for you!
- Along with clinic hours, we offer providers the opportunity to work on a project or issue that they are interested in. We call it 'Passion Project' time, which is 4 hours per week that can be devoted to a project that interests them.