Hours: Monday - Friday | Set Your Own Hours with Your Facilities
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies | Daily FT Patient Credits Will Equal 30 | New Patients = 3; Follow-Ups = 1
Call Schedule: Phone Only with Limited Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Base Salary Ranging from $90,000 - $120,000 | Based on Experience
Benefits: Full-Time Benefits Effective 1st Day of Employment: 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance for Employees | Vision | Dental | HSA | 401K | Basic Life and Accidental Death | Voluntary Life and Accidental Death | Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability | 15 Days PTO | 5 Days and $1,600 CME Allowance | Relocation Allowances Negotiable | Mileage Reimbursement
- Requires Master's in Nursing, IN license or license eligible, Indiana Prescriptive Authority License
- Experience preferred, but training provided if no mental health background.
- 90% dementia patients
- This is a travel position visiting nursing and assisted living facilities throughout the SE Indianapolis area. Must be comfortable traveling up to 45 minutes to 1 hour to facilities.
- Mileage Reimbursement Paid.
- In this independent role, you will coordinate psychiatric health care for geriatric and adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- You'll provide evaluation and management of psychotropic medications in accordance with state and federal regulations while establishing positive relationships with team members including families, staff and peer clinicians.
- Though you would be working autonomously, you would also have the support and collaboration with our Chief Nurse Practitioner and Director of Psychological Services.