Compensation: Earning Potential up to $238,000 | Loan Repayment Potential Through the State of California and NHSC | $10K Bonus for Spanish Bilingual
Benefits: - 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Term Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with 3% Salary Match
- Additional Voluntary Insurance Coverage Available
- License, DEA, and CPR Reimbursement
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage
- 1 Week CME and $1,200 Annual Allowance
- 2 Weeks Vacation First Year, 1 Week Sick Time, 1 Paid Personal Day, 11 Paid Holidays
Additional Information: - Candidate must be board certified and have active CA and DEA licenses
- Prior experience in supervision and administration is required.
- EMR: NextGen
- The Associate Medical Director (AMD) shares responsibility for the day-to-day supervision and oversight of clinical services, as well as providing direct patient care.
- Valley Community Healthcare doctors work together with health specialists to treat all the issues that affect a patient's physical condition and mental well-being, including diet, exercise, and substance misuse.
- Through our integrated medical approach, we provide a wide array of services in one location, easing transportation difficulties and reducing visits to urgent care facilities.