Compensation: $65,000/year | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC Negotiable
Benefits: 20 PTO Days | 6 Sick Days | 10 Paid Holidays | Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement | Malpractice Insurance | 401K | Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Masters of Social Work required.
- NYS LMSW Certification required.
- At least 2 years of experience working with patients with psychosocial stressors, mental health needs, substance abuse disorders, and chronic health conditions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is required.
- This is not a therapy/clinical role.
- As a member of our Social Services Department, the Social Worker (LMSW), provides patients with supportive counseling, crisis intervention, psycho-education, advocacy, and connections to support services.
- Current openings are in Corona, Queens at our Plaza del Sol Health Center.