Compensation: $72,000-$80,000 Depending on Experience | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC Negotiable
Benefits: 20 PTO Days | 6 Sick Days | 10 Paid Holidays | Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement | Malpractice Insurance | 401K | Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required.
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required.
- Familiarity with evidence-based modalities.
2+ years of previous experience in a mental health clinic, hospital, behavioral health, or similar setting required.
- We are seeking new associates to join our team in the capacity of Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW).
- As key mental health professionals, the LCSW provides clinical assessments and psychotherapy in our Children and Adult Behavioral Health Divisions.