Hours: Flexible Schedules | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 6 PM | Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM | Sundays 11 AM - 3 PM
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience | $8K Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC Negotiable
Benefits: 20 PTO Days | 6 Sick Days | 10 Paid Holidays | Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement | Malpractice Insurance | 401K | Retirement with Employer Contributions
- At least 1-year experience working in a previous mental health setting, outpatient clinic or hospital.
- The ideal candidate will want to work in a community health setting and serve the underserved and underinsured population.
- Seeking candidates who have compassion and empathy for their patients.
- Candidate must believe in our mission to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices.
- Join an organization that believes in the work that we do and really believes in community health and that healthcare is a right. We live our mission. We value our staff and believe in collaborative, teamwork to get results.