- Competitive Base Salary
- Negotiable Based on Experience
Benefits: 4 weeks PTO | Health | Vision | Dental | Retirement | 403b | Short Term Disability | Long Term Disability | Term Life Insurance | Loan Repayment through NHSC | CME 5 days a year with a $1,500 Allowance
Additional Information: Union Community Health Center has been caring for residents of the Bronx for over 100 years. Today we are recognized as an award-winning leader among NYS health centers, providing the highest level of quality, affordable health care.
- Federally Qualified Health Center providing family-oriented health care services from six (6) locations throughout the Bronx.
- Practice in an NCQA Level 3 PCMH community-based practice.
-Ranked in the 97th percentile by HRSA for clinical, financial, and regulatory performance.
- We are seeking candidates that are wanting to grow within an organization, as well as, opportunities to work with Internal Medicine residents training within the health center.
- Close to the Bronx Park, the New York Botanical Gardens, and the Bronx Zoo.
- Work and live in a thriving urban setting only 45 minutes from New York City.
- PREFERRED: Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience. Knowledge of fluent or medical Spanish a plus.