Compensation: Salary Guarantee plus RVU and Metric Bonus Paid Quarterly
Benefits: - Health, HSA, and Dental with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Employee Accident Options, Critical Illness, and Life
- Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- 403b, 457b and Tax Advantage Individual Indexed Universal Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- PTO and CME
- Employee Assistance and Heart to Hand
- Adoption Assistance
Additional Information: - Board eligible physicians will only be accepted if a new graduate. Board eligible must become board certified within 5 years.
- Each physician will have 1 medical assistant
- Physician will rotate to multiple clinics
- Our physicians average 6 deliveries per month, We average 1080 per year for our 15 providers.
- Liberty hospital has labor and delivery on site and a Level 2 NICU. Babies requiring a Level 3 NICU are transferred to University of Cincinnati.
- The hospital has 2 DaVinci Robots onsite, surgeries are optional.