Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k and Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance
- Physician's Disability Insurance
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Additional Information: - Specific locations will be discussed with the recruiter directly
- Must be board certified with an active Texas license (or in progress)
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages and performing typical Urgent Care procedures
- Must be comfortable supervising mid levels
- Must be comfortable as the solo physician on site
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an urgent care provider.
- MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking an experienced Urgent Care physician to join our team in El Paso, TX.
- If you are passionate about caring for people with courtesy and kindness, find reward in a job well done, and have fun while doing it, we invite you to join us.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country and work with an exceptional staff.