Compensation: Competitive Salary and Bonus Incentive Calculated and Paid Quarterly | Sign on Bonus Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC or The State
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Sick, CME | $2K CME Allowance | Medical | Life | Long Term Disability | Tax-Deferred Retirement Plan | Paid Professional Licenses and DEA Fees | FTCA
Additional Information: - The clinic will open in the Fall of 2019 and the candidate will have the ability to work at the Martinsburg location until this clinic formally opens.
- At least 5 years of experience is required.
- The opportunity for professional collaboration among our 50+ multi-disciplinary clinicians encompassing family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, ob/gyn, nurse midwifery, psychiatry, psychotherapy, pharmacy, and dentistry provides enhanced continuity of care for patients.
- Extensive services provided by social workers, health educators, case/care managers, medical interpreters, outreach nurses, etc. give support for clinicians and patients.
- Option to serve as a clinical preceptor with academic appointment.
- Paid Interview Expenses and Relocation Assistance