Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision
- HSA and FSA
- Wellness Program
- Retirement Program with Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Educational Assistance
- 30 PTO Days
- 8 CME Days plus $6K Annual Allowance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits Include Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Term Life Insurance, and Long Term Care Insurance
Additional Information: - Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position.
- This position is 75% teaching (unopposed residency) and 25% clinical (private practice)
- New graduates welcome.
- Early commitment bonus of $25K.
- Student loan repayment options.
- $12K relocation assistance.
- Must be BC within 2 years of residency.
- Williamsport is located 3 hours from Philadelphia and Baltimore, 3.5 hours from New York City, and 4 hours from Washington, D.C.