Hours: 7 on 7 off | 7 AM - 7 PM | 182 Shifts per Year | Moonlighting Availble
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 16-18
Relocation Assistance Available
- $275K plus Quality Incentives
- Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment is Negotiable as Part of the Overall Compensation Package
- Employer Paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D, and FSA
- 403b with Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 5 CME Days and $4,250 Annual Allowance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Free On-Site Fitness Center
- BE candidates must become BC within 1 year.
- Specific locations will be discussed during the initial interview.
- Opportunities to teach residency students are available if desired.
- With over 50 practice sites located throughout the region, St. Vincent Medical Group offers the Tri-State convenient access to primary care and specialty physician services.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, patient-centered collaborative team.
- Providers utilize an interdisciplinary, holistic approach to provide Tri-State residents with the highest-quality outcomes while focusing on personal wellness.
- Openings are available throughout the Southwest region of Southern Indiana and Western Kentucky.