Compensation: $190K Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Up to $5K Relocation Assistance - Depending on Distance
- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 18
- BCN Health Insurance
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- 403b Retirement
- $3K CME Allowance
- 200 PTO Hours
- Total Benefits Package Value of $27,600 Paid by Employer
- Physicians must be board certified unless a new graduate.
- Each physician will have two support staff of one MA and one LPN.
- Sterling Area Health Center is a growing rural FQHC with approximately 100 employees creating a team environment working together around the patient's needs to provide comprehensive health care to all.