Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM, Saturday & Sunday 9 AM - 5 PM | 3 Weekdays per Week & 1 Weekend per Month
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 4 per Hour
Call Schedule: No Call
- Up to $280K Base Salary for Experienced Providers
- Physicians Working Over 36 Hours per Week are Eligible for Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Supplement Insurance Through AFLAC
- Life Insurance
- 80 Hours Vacation and 40 Hours Sick Time
- Malpractice Insurance
- $1,500 CME Allowance
- CDL/Suboxone Reimbursement
- NYC Commuter Benefit
- Part-time must work a minimum of 2 full shifts per week and less than 36 hours per week.
- Board certification is required, unless a new graduate.
- We have medical scribes on staff so you can focus on direct patient care.
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US, and MRI.
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services with modern, clean and aesthetically designed work environments.
- Join an organization with the highest level of recognition for urgent care centers - an accreditation from the Urgent Care Association.
- Our clinics provide urgent care as well as primary and preventative care on site.