$172K - $225K | Based on Experience | Relocation Assistance - $5K In State & $10K Out of State | Up to $18K Sign-on Bonus | Forgivable Loan Program up to $50K Over 5 Years | Loan Repayment Through the State and NHSC
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 9 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 3 PM | 1 Evening Shift per Week and 1 Saturday per month
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call Unless Previously Arranged
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $172K - $225K | Based on Experience | Relocation Assistance - $5K In State & $10K Out of State | Up to $18K Sign-on Bonus | Forgivable Loan Program up to $50K Over 5 Years | Loan Repayment Through the State and NHSC
Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Basic Life and AD&D | Vision | Employee Assistance Program | FSA | 11 Paid Holidays | Accrual of 7.70 Hours PTO per Pay Period | 403b
Additional Information: - This site will open in August.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Board certified and board eligible candidates accepted
- PT must work at least 20 hours.
- At Santa Rosa Community Health, you'll be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.
- This is your chance to work for a leading health care innovator making a real difference in Sonoma County.
- Santa Rosa Community Health offers competitive salaries, a family-friendly work environment, and one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
- We are located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma wine country!