Staff Dentist, Intellectually and Developmentally Disabled Populations
$127K - $165K | Based on Experience | Relocation Assistance - $5K In State & $10K Out of State | Up to $18K Sign-on Bonus | Forgivable Loan Program up to $50K Over 5 Years | Loan Repayment Through the State and NHSC
Compensation: $127K - $165K | Based on Experience | Relocation Assistance - $5K In State & $10K Out of State | Up to $18K Sign-on Bonus | Forgivable Loan Program up to $50K Over 5 Years | Loan Repayment Through the State and NHSC
Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Basic Life and AD&D | Vision | Employee Assistance Program | FSA | 11 Paid Holidays | Accrual of 7.70 Hours PTO per Pay Period | 403b
Additional Information: - 2+ years of clinic experience working with the IDD population required.
- The IDD Staff Dentist is responsible for providing and managing the clinical care of our adult patients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
- As part of an integrated team based model of care, the IDD dentist will also work closely with the medical provider and medical team, behavioral and mental health staff as well as the caregiver for the patient.
- This position will also have an active role in the virtual mobile dentistry model of care for this population as well as faculty oversight on dental residents rotating through this specialized type of care.
- The IDD dentist may also provide care to non-IDD patients as clinic needs permit.
- Be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.
- Santa Rosa Community Health offers competitive salaries, a family-friendly work environment, and one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.