Compensation: - $127,000 - $165,000 Annual Salary Based on Experience
- Relocation Assistance Ranging from $5,000 In-State to $10,000 Out-of-State
- Up to $18,000 Sign-on Bonus
Benefits: Santa Rosa Community Health offers competitive salaries, a family-friendly work environment, and one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
- Loan Forgiveness Program Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years
- Additional Loan Repayment Potential Through California State Programs and NHSC
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Basic Life and AD&D
- Optional Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Accrual of 7.70 Hours PTO per Pay Period
Additional Information: Located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma wine country, Santa Rosa Community Health is a leading health care innovator where you'll be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.
- The Staff Dentist is responsible for providing clinical dental services and preventive dental care in a community health center setting.
- Supervises the dental assistants, dental hygienists, dental residents and dental students of the Santa Rosa Community Health in the absence of the Dental Director.
- Examines individuals requesting care, diagnoses their dental/oral conditions, prescribes and carries out, or directs others in carrying out, appropriate dental/oral treatment.
- Provides assessment and management by risk assessment (CAMBRA) for children.
- REQUIRES: California Dental License or ability to obtain, NPI number and DEA registrations. and current CPR (BLS) certifications.
- PREFERRED: Two plus years of community clinic experience and ACLS certification.