Compensation: $240K+ | Increase Earning Potential After 2 Years or Sooner
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic/Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplemental Plans Available
- Earned Time Off with Cash-in Option
- Up to 6 Weeks PTO
Additional Information: - 2 years of experience is required. Certifications required: BLS, PALS, NRP.
- BC and BE physicians accepted.
- Student loan repayment options available.
- Springfield Health Center is seeking a Pediatric Physician to join our system of care which allows practitioners to deliver care within an FQHC and Hospital system.
- The primary role of this physician is to perform O/P planned and acute visits within multiple sites of our service area depending on needs assessment, rotate with other Pediatricians taking call, covering the childbirth center, and working as a consultant to the emergency department (when needed).
- Outpatient EHR is Allscripts Pro
- Inpatient EHR is CPSI/Evident