- HSA or non HSA - Medical, Dental, and Vision 90% Paid by the Employer
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance Paid by the Employer
- Term Life Insurance Paid by the Employer
- 3% Employer Contribution to a 401k Retirement Plan
- 80 Hours of Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave Accrued Biweekly - 165 Hours per Year
- SHARP and NHSC Loan Repayment Program Eligibility (HPSA: 18)
- This opportunity could be open to a locum provider
- Provides behavioral health and substance abuse assessment & consultation to children, adolescents, adults, and families to improve psychosocial functioning.
- Serves as a point of contact for referring providers, patients, and caregivers to provide resources and assistance with accessing clinical and supportive care services as part of the Care Teams at Seward Community Health Center (SCHC) and in the Seward area community.
- The provider will participate in community outreach events that help to promote behavioral health wellness and reduce stigma.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. 1-2 years of previous experience in linking consumers with various community resources preferred.
- Should be comfortable with the pace of primary care, working with an interdisciplinary team, and have strong communication skills.