- Base Salary up to $189K
- Based on Experience
- Provider Incentive Bonus
- $5K Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC (HPSA: 19) and the State
- Company Health Insurance for Employee
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with up to 3% Employer Contribution
- 40 CME Hours and $3,500 Annual Allowance
- 160 Hours PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for Residency Stipend
- Seeking a pediatrician to take over an existing pediatric practice with an established patient base.
- Douglas Kids Health has 5 exam rooms with an excellent flow to optimize your time with patients.
- This pediatrician will be a solo provider.
- Additional nursery call is available for extra income at a hospital 30 miles away.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Douglas-Coffee County is recognized as one of the most progressive communities in south Georgia, with the City of Douglas serving as a regional center for retail, commercial, professional services, and industrial growth.