- Base Salary up to $189K
- Based on Experience
- Provider Incentive Bonus
- $5K Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC (HPSA: 19) and the State
- Up to $5K per Year Tax Credit up to 5 Years Through the Georgia Department of Revenue
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Premium Grant Program Through the General Assembly
- Preceptor Tax Incentive Program Worth up to $8,500 for Physicians Administered by the Georgia Statewide AHEC Network
- Company Health Insurance for Employee
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Plan with up to 3% Employer Contribution
- 40 CME Hours and $3,500 Annual Allowance
- 160 Hours PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for Residency Stipend
- Seeking a pediatrician to take over an existing pediatric practice with an established patient base.
- Douglas Kids Health has 5 exam rooms with an excellent flow to optimize your time with patients.
- This pediatrician will be a solo provider.
- Additional nursery call is available for extra income at a hospital 30 miles away.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Living in Douglas you won't have to travel far for a great vacation.
- Jekyll Island, a coastal haven with sprawling beaches is a 2 hours drive
- Award-winning beaches are within driving distance with Hilton Head, the '#1 Island in the US' only 3 hours away
- As the center of commercial activity for a multi-county region in South Georgia, Douglas has great regional medical facilities, shopping, dining and entertainment options.