Hours: 2-3 Days per Week | Clinic Hours 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Saturdays Required
Average patients seen: 12 - 18
Compensation: Based on Experience
- Prorated Sick and Vacation Time
- At least 2 years of experience in a community health center setting required.
- The dentist will be seeing patients of all ages and perform most dental procedures minus implants, bridges, and cosmetic procedures.
- Must be comfortable with restorations, hygiene procedures, extractions, crowns, dentures, and anterior root canals.
- Well established FQHC with 30 years of open practice.
- 4 brand new facilities with state-of-the-art equipment.