Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday 7:45 AM - 7 PM, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:15 AM - 7 PM, Thursday & Friday 8:15 AM - 6 PM, & Saturday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 2.5 per Hour
Call Schedule: Yes
Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential That Will be Discussed During the Interview | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Benefits: - 4 Weeks Vacation, 8 Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- $1,000 CME Allowance and 5 Days
- Paid License Renewal and DEA Licensing
- Paid Malpractice
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Information: - The physician will work 35 Hours Clinical and 5 Hours Administrative per Week.
- Today, SBNC consists of 4 medical clinics, 2 dental clinics, an integrated care clinic and health promotion services.
- We are a critical health safety net for Santa Barbara County and provide care to over 22,000 unduplicated patients a year. That is 1 out of 10 people we serve in our community.