Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Open Evenings on Tuesdays
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1-2 Times per Month
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $184,683 - $199,701 | Up to $10K Relocation Assistance
Benefits: Medical with Employer Contributions for Provider and Family | Employer Paid Dental for Provider and Family | Employer Paid Vision for Provider | CalPERS Retirement Benefits plus Deferred Compensation and Defined Contribution Plans | 6% Employer Contribution for Retirement | Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability | Dependendant Care Plan | H-Care Plan | HCFSA | 22 Days Annual Leave | Administrative Leave | 12.5 Paid Holidays
- The ideal candidate will be interested in high-quality family practice in setting with very medically and socially complex patients.
- Spanish/English Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- The current vacancy is located in the Emeline clinic in Santa Cruz.
- This clinic is a community health center that serves the uninsured and under-insured population in Santa Cruz County.
- Santa Cruz is a beautiful coastal community with a Mediterranean climate and excellent quality of life.