Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience | Annual Bonus Potential
Benefits: Employer Paid Benefits Include: Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Short and Long Term Disability | Retirement Plan | FSA | 21 PTO Days | 6 Paid Holidays | Additional Optional Benefits Include: Cancer/Critical Illness | Accident | Legal | Bright Start Savings Plan | Home/Auto Discount Insurance
Additional Information: - Two years of nursing experience in a related field required.
- Previous physician office experience preferred.
- Current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the State of Illinois.
- Occupational health experience and DOT certification preferred, or willingness to obtain certification within 3 months from the date of the signed offer letter.
- Preferred experience in suturing, and incision & drainage and other non-core skills, or willingness to learn.
- Clinic treats occupational health injuries and performs various physicals.