Compensation: Over $300K Total Compensation | A $20,000 Housing Stipend Available for Housing Purchased within Kankakee County | Loan Repayment, Sign-on Bonus, and Relocation Assistance are Available
Benefits: Employer Paid Benefits Include: Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Short and Long Term Disability | Retirement Plan | FSA | 21 PTO Days | 6 Paid Holidays | Additional Optional Benefits Include: Cancer/Critical Illness | Accident | Legal | Bright Start Savings Plan | Home/Auto Discount Insurance
Additional Information: - Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Must become BC within 6 years after residency.
- The physician will be joining 2 family medicine providers, a pediatrician, and 2 family nurse practitioners.
- This physician will join a stable, state of the art practice known for its well-respected physicians.
- Our physicians experience excellent company support and are committed to quality outcomes.
- There is a lot to love about Kankakee County. We have a unique blend of natural beauty, heritage, and urban attractions along 57 miles of winding river.
- Kankakee County is a quick drive or train ride from Chicago.