Refuah Health Center is a thriving, state-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with four sites, twenty-nine departments, and more than two hundred medical professionals! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who are passionate about patient care. For more than two decades, Refuah has been providing the highest caliber health care in Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties to nearly 60,000 patients annually. We are located in Spring Valley, NY, approximately thirty miles from New York City.
- Enjoy suburban living with access to the amenities of a metropolitan community without the headaches.
- Biking, hiking, boating, fishing, camping, and museums.
- Excellent public and private school options.
- Low crime rate.
- Diverse population.
We believe that everyone deserves access to quality medical and dental care in a comfortable, compassionate and supportive environment. Our facilities are state-of-the-art, designed with our patients’ needs in mind. As we continue to expand and serve our community, so does our search for dedicated professionals who will promote our mission.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package Including: Paid Malpractice Insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits, Eligible For NHSC Loan Repayment, Bonus Stipend for Graduating Residents, CME Allowance, Paid Time Off, 403b Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Programs and More
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Collegial and Supportive Work Environment Including 1:1 Ratio Physician:Nurse
- Flexible Schedules for Optimal Work/Life Balance
Join our team today! Apply now!
Spring Valley, NY
Spring Valley, incorporated on July 9, 1902, is a village in the towns of Ramapo and Clarkstown in Rockland County, New York, United States. It is located north of Chestnut Ridge, east of Airmont and Monsey, south of Hillcrest, and west of Nanuet. Spring Valley is also only 30 miles north of NYC.
Rockland County, New York is a thriving, diverse community. Our residents, workers, and employers all enjoy a community that offers Safe, secure neighborhoods. Outstanding schools, colleges, and universities. Access to excellent health care and human services. A diverse population. A mix of businesses including health, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, construction, and research. A wide range of recreational and cultural activities. An extensive park system that has grown because of Rockland's Open Space Preservation Program. These factors make Rockland County a desirable community to live, work, visit, own a business and raise a family.