Hours: Flexible Schedules Available | Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Languages Required: Arabic
Average patients seen: 14-20
- Competitive Compensation
- Based On Experience
- Medical, Dental, & Vision after 90-Day Introductory Period (PsyGenics currently absorbs most of the premium for an employee-only plan.)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Full-Time Employees are Eligible for Paid Time Off
- Full-Time Employees are Eligible for 11 Paid Holidays
- PsyGenics is Wayne County's premier provider of person-centered services which promote independence and quality of life for children and adults diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disorders.
- The Supports Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all service needs of a consumer are met by providing linking, coordinating, advocacy, negotiating and referral services.
- Responsible for the assurance of a Person-Centered Plan as well as the monitoring of the established goals and the implementation of various treatment plans.
- Bachelors or Masters in social or behavioral health required. (LLBSW, LBSW, LLMSW, or LMSW)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year post-graduate experience.
- The ability to speak Arabic is required.
- Must have a nonjudgmental approach that reflects cultural competency and
sensitivity to unique needs and diverse experiences.
- EMR: PCE Systems