PIMC provides direct health care services to over 140,000 patients. The Tribes that comprise the Phoenix Service Unit are The Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, and the San Lucy District of the Tohono O'odham Nation, the Tonto Apache Tribe, the Yavapai-Apache Indian Tribe, and the Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe. Tribal members who receive care at PIMC are often residents of the greater Phoenix area and hail from Tribes throughout the U.S. PIMC also provides specialty care to rural and remote reservation health care facilities in Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
Why Phoenix Indian Medical Center?
- We offer excellent compensation depending on experience.
- We provide relocation assistance, loan repayment, and an excellent sign-on bonus.
- Our benefits package is comprehensive
- We offer 10 paid holidays, 13 sick days, and 13 - 26 vacation days depending on experience.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.