Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential to be Discussed During the Interview Process
Benefits: - Stipends Available for Current Residents
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Days for CME with Annual Reimbursement Allowance
- Legal Insurance
- 403b, 457b, 401a
- Short and Long Term Occupation Disability
Additional Information: - Upper Valley Medical Center (UVMC) in Troy, Ohio is currently seeking an additional pediatrician to join a thriving, well-respected group.
- The group currently consists of 3 pediatricians and 4 nurse practitioners (2 full-time and 2 part-time) and practices general pediatrics including office visits, well-child visits, and sees patients in our Level II special care nursery.
- Reduce travel time by practicing at one acute care hospital.
- This group is employed by Upper Valley Professional Corporation/Premier Physician Network.
- Office and hospital are on EPIC electronic medical records.
- The Pediatric Group is committed to providing comprehensive, quality care to your children, at
every stage of their development.