Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential to be Discussed During the Interview Process
Benefits: - Stipends Available for Current Residents
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Days for CME with Annual Reimbursement Allowance
- Legal Insurance
- 403b, 457b, 401a
- Short and Long Term Occupation Disability
Additional Information: - Current opening to join 2 physicians and 6 midwives.
- The physician needs to be comfortable with midwives and natural birthing options. Underwater birthing options are available.
- Physicians are able to provide excellent and diverse service to their patients including office urodynamics, ultrasound services, sonohysterogram, and Hysteroscopic procedures.
- The candidate will be practice within Miami Valley Hospital and Miami Valley Hospital South locations: Level IIIb NICU and PICU, Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetics, and Over 5,000 births.
- Easy access to hospital-based technology including Ligasure for bipolar cautery for Laparoscopic and open cases, XI DaVinci robot x2, SI DaVinci robot x2, LAVH's, Total Laparoscopic hysterectomies, CO2 laser for condylomas and cervical cones, Myosure resection of fibroids, polyps through hysteroscope, Novasure and Hydrothermal endometrial ablations, Office EPIC EMR integrated with hospital EMR for continuity of care, and Wireless.