Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential to be Discussed During the Interview Process
Benefits: - Paid Malpractice
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Days for CME with Annual Reimbursement Allowance
- Legal Insurance
- 403b, 457b, 401a
- Short and Long Term Occupation Disability
Additional Information: - Premier Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in northern Cincinnati, Ohio (Liberty Township, Monroe, Middletown, Trenton).
- This is a great opportunity to join a growth-oriented, patient-focused health care system; the largest in Southwest Ohio.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff
- Imaging and lab services on site
- Specialty time-share providers on site