Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Information: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit FQHC that strives to provide a whole-person healthcare model, which includes medical, dental, and integrated behavioral health providers.
- Provides consultative, psychosocial education, diagnostic assessment, and treatment services to patients with physical and/or mental health, substance abuse diagnoses, and co-morbid conditions.
- Assists in the management of the psychosocial aspects of acute and chronic medical conditions, as well as co-managing mental disorders and life stressors.
- BHPs provide consultant services to medical and dental providers based on an integrated Primary Care Behavioral Health Consultation (PCBH) model utilizing co-visits (i.e.warm handoffs) and short-term, behavioral health 30-minute follow-ups.
- Required: Master's in Clinical Social Work
- CAC I or higher preferred