Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Operating Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6:00pm
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Information: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit FQHC.
- Openings at various locations throughout the Peak Vista system in Colorado Springs.
- Seeking a Psychiatrist to provide services in an all outpatient setting to an adult and/or adolescent developmental disabilities population.
- Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including interviews, medical histories, physical exams, observations, and psychological testing.
- Analyze data and results of assessments to diagnose patients.
- Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis.
- Monitor patients to determine the efficacy and potential side effects of medications.
- Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan, and make adjustments as needed.
- DEA required.
- Prefer one+ years of clinical experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Interpretation services are available.