Hours: Flexible Scheduling | 40 Hours per Week Blend In/Out of Office
Average patients seen: Varies
- Multiple Loan Repayment Options: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, CO Loan Forgiveness, and Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $1,500 CME Allowance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) 100% Vested and Up To 4% Match After 1 Year
- Paid Malpractice
- At least 3 years of outpatient general pediatric experience (0-18 years of age) and specifically comfortable with seeing newborns to 5 years of age.
- If not already trained, willing to be trained in evaluating patients for Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Willing to appear as an expert witness in court as necessary.
- Enthusiastic, collaborator who will take the lead in building a new clinical program.
- Have an unrestricted Colorado Nurse Practitioner license
- The Home Visit Program is a new and exciting partnership with the local El Paso County Department of Human Services (DHS) where you, the medical provider partners with a DHS caseworker to conduct in Home Visits providing services to and assessments of suspected Child Abuse and Neglect focusing on the 0-3 year old population; evaluation and the treatment of Acute illnesses where appropriate and working closely with DHS to assist patients with accessing a Patient Centered Medical Home.
- EMR: NextGen