Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Operating Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-6:00pm
Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Information: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers.
- Seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide services in an all outpatient setting to an adult developmental disabilities population.
- Peak Vista is building a stronger community by empowering developmental disabilities individuals to live healthy and meaningful lives.
- Provide consultative assessments and short-term, follow-up interventions while working with primary care and dental providers, as well as other members of an integrated care team.
- RXN & DEA required. DEAx preferred.
- Prefer one+ years of clinical experience.
- Experience working with developmentally delayed populations preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus. Interpretation services available.